Photographer – Filmmaker – Guest Speaker
Works with private, editorial, and commercial clients. Guest Speaker at conferences and other events.
- 1 to INFINITY: Photograph 1 girl or woman every age starting with a 1 year old girl and then all the way to infinity.
- NYChildren Photography: photograph one child from every country on earth, find each child living in New York City. 170 0f 193 completed.
- To Live 10,000 Years: photograph and video of 1 woman and 1 man in each of the 50 states. All 100 people need to be at least 100 years old. 33 of 100 completed.
- Penelope & Clementine (Unpublished): An uncle hired me to photograph his two nieces and their parents once a year for the rest of my life. Project started in 2011, NYC.
- United States of Alternatives: A portrait photography exhibition created as a reaction to the seismic changes in the political landscape. Offers alternative insights into what the United States of America stands for today.
- Projects profiled on LIFE magazine cover, CBS Evening News, BBC Worldwide, NY Times, AFP,Reuters, MSNBC, CNN Español, CNN, FOX, NHK Japan, People’s Daily China and many more;
- Art in private and institutional collections; including Museum of Fine Arts, Houston;
- 15 NYChildren Photography exhibitions (USA and International);
- Author of NYChildren Photography. Launch at International Center of Photography bookstore;
- Director of short films, including I’m Sorry aka Apology to Josh Fleischmann (Scan of 16 mm film to 2k video format coming soon);
- Art Director on awarded feature films, tv commercials, and music videos;
- Master in Fine Arts, American Film Institute Conservatory Directing Fellow, 2002;
- Left NYC, worked jobs, and wandered my way once around the world over 365 days;
- Washington University in St. Louis, Bachelor of Science, 1990;
- Choate Rosemary Hall, 1985;
- Born in Fairfield CT;
- Work in Cambridge MA, New York NY, and other places.