- Began NYChildren photography in June of 2004. Thank you Abby Lurie for being there on day 1.
- Received a Masters in Fine Arts from the American Film Institute Directing Program in 2002.
- Worked as an Art Director for film and television productions through the 1990′s. I worked on some award winning independent films, some bad movies and a mixed bag of television commercials and music videos. I loved it and hated it.
- Traveled and worked my way around the world, leaving NYC on Oct 26, 1989 and returning here on Oct 26, 1990. I did a lot of walking and some very odd & amazing jobs.
- Received a Bachelor of Science degree from Washington University in St. Louis in 1990. I left there without a clue what to do next.
- High School diploma from Choate Rosemary Hall in 1985. “Got to survive to 85″ was the unofficial class slogan at this boarding school oasis.
- Grew up in Fairfield, Connecticut in a uniquely beautiful home.
- Born in Bridgeport, Connecticut in a hospital.